Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh my cuteness!!!Must-have things for summer :)

Ok...So as many of my "actual" friends know I'm a fashion addict (i don't wanna say victim :P ) and I always try to find the hottest items to have :). I'm obsessed with beauty gurus on Youtube!!! So right now, I'm gonna pass some of my wisdom (:O :P) to you guys. :)

Something that I absolutely adore is craziness. I love bright colours, cupcakes and Hello Kitty. That's why my style is so funcky :P. I'll start with something I have on my nails right now and it's absolutely must for the summer!!! Crazy nail art!!







Next on the must-have list are the Feather Extensions. They are so cute!! I don't have any yet,but I will certainly buy some until the end of summer!! Here's a picture of one of my favorite beauty gurus, JennisseMakeup, wearing Feather Extensions.







Last but not least,my all-time favorite. Hot pink lips!!! Forget about nude,empty lips!! This summer go crazy!!! Here's a video of Kandee Johnson helping us to achieve those perfect hot pink lips! :)






Ok, so that's it!!
If you liked my blog, please subscribe!! I'd be really happy if I had more readers!!
Have a nice day (or night :P)!!! <3
Love, Vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment