Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Randomness

Ok... it's 5 am and my alarm clock is set at 8... I can't sleep...I tried,but all this thoughts were in my mind... There are so many changes right now in my life... Everything' s changing so fast that I can't even realize it...I don't like changes... I like things being in a certain way and that's it. Just the thought of something being out of order terrifies me! And here I am facing one of the biggest changes. And I gotta admit, I'm not that exited.

Another thing that bugs me and it's not letting me sleep is the future.
Not the things that will come, but the things that I should make right so my future will be happy. When I do something,I always wonder if I made the right choice.But,you know what? I came to the conclusion that there's no right or wrong.People should do as they wish and learn from their mistakes.I mean,that's what we do better,right?But the thing is, mistakes are more painful than we think. And I definitely can't take more pain. I wish there could be a way that we could avoid our mistakes. I recently did a HUGE one and hurt someone really important to me. That's why I wish my mistakes were erased.

No comments:

Post a Comment